Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh boy...

I haven't posted in a few days because I've been a total mess. I started having insomnia a couple weeks ago and it was getting progressively worse. I think the insomnia was related to attempting to go off inositol. Or maybe some impending work stress. Or both. Anyway, chronic insomnia tends to lead to me being nuts.

Yesterday, I really hadn't slept much and was feeling particularly nuts. I attempted to see a doctor to get sleep and/or anxiety meds to get me through the week. I also called my therapist, which turned out to be useless (probably a complicated form of relief seeking). I discovered that 1) it is impossible to see a doctor on a Sunday for a non-emergency and 2) while I like my therapist, we clearly have very different opinions on medication.

I actually slept some yesterday and I'm feeling saneness begin to flow up through me. It's a relieving feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment